Visit Amanda’s CaringBridge site for updates on her condition.
Information on how you can help support the Williams and Staley families…
Give a financial gift to help offset Amanda’s medical and rehabilitation expenses. A special fund has been created to accept donations to help offset expenses in the upcoming weeks and months ahead. If you would like to contribute to this fund, there are several ways to do so:
- Make an online donation in one of the following ways:
- Click here to make a secure financial donation to East Cobb Presbyterian Church which will be used toward Amanda’s hospital bills. Under “Choose Account” select “Relief Fund.” (This fund is specifically set up for Amanda’s needs at this time.)
- You can also visit the church website at www.ecpca.org and click the “Give Online” button at the bottom of the home page. From there, complete the giving details and select “Relief Fund” as the account.
- Make a cash or check donation.
- Make checks payable to East Cobb Presbyterian Church and write “relief fund” in the memo line.
- Cash donations should be placed in a sealed envelope with your name and “Relief Fund” written on the outside.
- Cash or check donations can be mailed to the church office (East Cobb Presbyterian Church, 4616 Roswell Rd. NE, Marietta, GA 30062), given to Debbie Serro in the church office, or placed in the offering plate on Sundays.
Take them a meal. Click here for a link to the meal schedule. If the schedule is full, please check back later. More spots will be added as necessary.
Other needs. If you are interested in being contacted when there are specific needs for childcare, transportation, etc., please fill out and submit the form below: